Do you have an additional question? Send us a message and we will reply to you as soon as possible.
Frequently asked questions:
What are the payment methods?
The buyer pays the courier in cash when he delivers the ordered goods to the buyer’s address.
After the proforma invoice to the seller’s transaction account
The goods can be settled according to the proforma invoice to the transaction account of the merchant or. seller.
Advance payment for items is possible only by prior arrangement. An advance payment made without an agreement will not be a condition for the purchase.
What is the delivery time?
We send our products through a reliable partners – Pošta Slovenije and DHL. Ordered producs are shippend in 1-2 days.
The seller is obliged to assess and ensure the lowest possible shipping costs on the basis of the order.
The buyer is also obliged to pay the shipping costs upon receipt of the goods, except in the following cases:
– when ordering individual items that have a note in addition to the description: “postage included in the price” or “free delivery”,
– Postage is free for all products,
– if otherwise agreed between the buyer and the seller,
– in case the buyer wants to pay the shipping costs according to the proforma invoice together with the invoice for the ordered goods,
– The costs of preparing and sending shipments are free for all products. When choosing payment after collection, Pošta Slovenije charges a transfer fee of EUR 1.05.
The user can cancel the order within 2 hours after placing the order by e-mail or phone.
Be sure to include the following information in the email:
In the subject of the message: Order cancellation
In the content of the message: a) product name b) First and last name of the buyer c) buyers address